As of November 21, 2020, if you’re flying to Canada as your final destination, you must use ArriveCAN to submit your:
- travel and contact information
- quarantine plan (unless exempted under conditions set out in the mandatory isolation order)
- COVID-19 symptom self-assessments
You must use ArriveCAN before you board your flight to Canada.
- If you’re using the ArriveCAN app, your window to submit information opens 90 days before your flight.
- If you submit your information by signing into ArriveCAN online, your window opens 14 days before your flight.
Once you submit your information through ArriveCAN:
- a receipt will be displayed
- be ready to show the receipt to a Canadian border services officer
- you can show your receipt from the app as a screenshot or printout